Our Lady of Lourdes 2019 from Dreamclay Pictures on Vimeo.
The benefits of a Lourdes education are unique to each and every student. All students are academically challenged with a rigorous college preparatory curriculum; exposed to clear value systems rooted in morality, dignity, and respect; and afforded unparalleled access to teachers in a nurturing and technologically enhanced school environment.
- 98% of graduates earn an average of 32 college-level credits
- 100% of students go on to college, almost all to four-year institutions
- 86% of students are accepted to their first-choice college
- Upwards of $53 million offered in college scholarships each year
- More than 70 student clubs, activities, and sports
- Drama and musical theatre performances
- Band, chorus, and wind ensemble
- 9,000 alumni and counting, with many actively engaged in the life of the school