With over 80 students from Lourdes, Pawling High School, Poughkeepsie High School, and Spackenkill High School, Our Lady of Lourdes performed admirably. Some highlights from the night included:
- The Lourdes B Team tied for 3rd place out of the 15 teams present. Our B team was composed of Raymond Aye, Theo DeGuzman, Minghao (Dominic) Dong, Pearl Oldiges, and Kaleigh Hilal.
- The Lourdes A and C teams also performed admirably. The A team consisted of Seamus Gould, Allen Guo, Molly Xie, Albert Zhu and Yunjie Gong. The C team consisted of Darren Horton, Alexis Marin, Amanda Romero, Kyle Shi, and Alex Giangrasso.
- We would like to make a special mention of the following teams:
- The Lourdes A team, who answered question #4 correctly, one of only two teams to do so.
- The Lourdes A team, who answered question #6 correctly, only three other teams were able to do so.
- The Lourdes A team, who was one of only five teams to earns points in the group round.
- The Lourdes B team, for question #1 which each member answered correctly, one of only three teams to do so.
We look forward to continued success from Our Lady of Lourdes during the last
regular season competition. Go Lourdes!!
Mrs. Jessie Murphy and Mrs. Sophia Sweeny
Math Team Moderators