With almost 90 students from Lourdes, Pawling High School, Poughkeepsie High School, and Spackenkill High School, Our Lady of Lourdes performed admirably. Some highlights from the night included:
- The Lourdes A team came in 1st place out of the 17 teams present!!! Our A team was composed of Raymond Aye, Seamus Gould, Kaleigh Hilal, Molly Xie, and Albert Zhu.
- The Lourdes B team came in 5th out of the 17 teams present. The B team consisted of Theo DeGuzman, Alex Giangrasso, Yunjie Gong, Darren Horton and Pearl Oldiges.
- We would like to make a special mention of the following:
- The Lourdes A team, which was the only team to answer the relay question correctly.
- Yunjie Gong, who was only one of two students who answered question #6 correctly.
- Raymond Aye and Albert Zhu who were two of only 6 students who answered question # 3 correctly.
We thank our Math Team members for a wonderful regular season. What a way to end our regular season with a wonderful win.
We look forward to our upcoming Sectionals competition and our States competition. Go Lourdes!!
OLL Math Team Co-Chairs: Mrs. Murphy and Mrs. Sweeny