With numerous personal bests and several state qualifying times, the boys had a very successful day. Some of the highlights of the meet include:
- The 200 Medley Relay of Michael Faughnan, Matt Luzzi, Edward Horgan, and Tristan Murray won with a 26th fastest time in NY State so far this year at 1:44.13.
- In the 200 Free Michael Faughnan won with a 2nd best in New York state time and fastest in Section 1 so far this year with a state qualifying time of 1:44.14.
- Alex Clark took 4.5 seconds off his best lifetime 200 free with a 2:21.16.
- In the 50 Free, Matt Luzzi took 12th place with a season best 24.82 and Brian Sayah took a second off his best 50 free with 38.30.
- In the 100 Fly Edward Horgan took 2nd place with a Lourdes personal best of 55.88.
- In the 100 Free Michael Faughnan won the race with lifetime best and state qualifying time of 48.71. Michael is #10 in the state and second fastest time in Section 1 this year. Tristan Murray also scored in the race with a 10th place finish, Luke Bubel did a season best 59.10, and Alex Clark dropped an insane 5 seconds off his career best 100 free with a 1:01.86.
- In the 200 free relay the same foursome as the Medley Relay took 3rd placed with a 1:35.58 that was fast enough to be 6th in section 1 so far this year.
- In the 100 breast Edward Horgan went a career best sectional qualifying time of 1:04.92, taking 2nd place and Matt Luzzi had a significant drop season best time of 1:08.75 in a 7th place finish. Luke Bubel went a season best at 1:22.52 in the same event.
- Our 400 free relay of Ryan Murphy, James Zeleznik, Alexander Clark, and Luke Bubel scored with a 14th place finish.
Great job Warriors!