“Remember you are dust and unto dust, you shall return”
The Season of Lent is upon us! A reminder that Ash Wednesday is a day of fast and abstinence from meat.
During the weeks of Lent the following devotions will be available for students and staff:
- Holy Mass is offered every Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 7:30 am
- Mass on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 12:30 pm (flexible time): Arrangements can be made for any period for your class to attend on Tuesday & Thursdays (time flexible)
- Stations of the Cross for Students: Please contact my office to arrange for Stations of the Cross with your class period.
- Lenten Confessions In March: Please make sure to use Confession Sign Up sheet for your classes (next to the Faculty Sign In book in Main Office)
- Operation Rice Bowl Collection Boxes: Please instruct your students to return their Operation Rice Bowls to their homerooms beginning Monday, March 19th. Collection boxes will be provided for your homeroom.
- March 19th: Blessing of St. Joseph’s Table in the cafeteria. Special treats for the students in the cafeteria in honor of St. Joseph.
- March 19th: St. Joseph’s Seminary Dinner with Cardinal. (Contact chaplain’s office by Monday, March 13th for students wishing to attend)
Yours in Christ,
Fr. Thomas Lutz