Registration for WINTER 2019 Athletics
Opens: October 13, 2019
Closes: November 3, 2019
IMPORTANT: This information is time sensitive. Once the period for registration closes, your child will be locked out from the registration process.
Any student who plans to participate in a sport must meet these requirements for each sports season that they participate in.
- Complete the FamilyID REGISTRATION during the open registration period using the link below.
- Have a VALID PHYSICAL EXAMINATION on file in the Health Office.
- To be valid, the physical exam must have been done in the 12 months immediately prior to the start of the sports season/tryouts.
- It must include a statement that your child is qualified to participate in sports.
- If you need a Physical Examination form, you can find one using the links at the right-hand side of this page.
- MEDICATIONS - Make sure the Health Office has a written doctor’s order for any medication that is needed, i.e. Inhaler or Epipen. Also, please make sure that he or she brings his inhaler or Epipen to all tryouts, practices, and competitions.
- If you need a Medication Order Form, you can find one using the link at the right-hand side of this page.
- Make sure that your child brings his inhaler or Epipen to all tryouts, practices, and competitions
- After meeting these requirements, all information will be reviewed through our school health services before a child is given the approval to participate.